Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ok for now

Things are progressing right now but I know there will be some slow times. It may take a few weeks before we can actually make bricks. I hope to get the footing dug and soon and perhaps get the concrete poured soon. I went out to do evangelism on Sunday with Marcel. It was pretty fun. We went back to the same village and met a bunch of people. I got to talk and pray with a guy who spoke english, he was very open and wanted to hear from God. God gave me a cool word for him and he invited me back to talk more. Then he introduced me to about eight other guys and I got to pray with each of them as he translated their requests. I was asked to preach at the church next Sunday, please pray for this opportunity. I want to be anointed by God to know exactly what to say.

No comments: