Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dakar

This week I am going to Dakar. I cant really say I am looking forward to the trip again, I could really use some prayers. It is pretty taxing, and stressful. I thought I would have been there already, but there has been some difficulty setting up the transport of our stuff. I will have to change some money as well, so lets hope I can get a good exchange rate. I am encouraged by the progress lately. The stair is finished and looks great. The workers are finishing up the parging on some last parts of the building. Today the plumber finally came and installed all the piping, so we can progress with the shower and bathroom. Also there are two guys working on the roof over the veranda; and hopefully they will finish in a few days. I will try to post some pictures soon, but I dont know when or how long I will be in Dakar. The other big news is that today we started digging for the enclosure wall. So there is a lot going on right now. I really searched and got some guys to build the wall for a good price. I am thrilled about this. It seems we had a litte more money come in, and I was able to make it work so we coud build the wall. We will see... it is going to be close. God continues to come through in everything.

No comments: